日韩夜夜操_麻豆精品人妻无码一区二区三区_日本高清免费不卡视频_国产日韩一区二区三区在线观看_波多野结衣中文字幕在线观看_日本vs黑人hd

我愛古詩詞 > 詩歌大全 > 英文詩歌 >

愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯

時間: 小龍 英文詩歌

  愛我無須太多,但求愛得久長

  Norton

  諾頓

  Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。

  Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.

  愛的太濃太烈, 便很快焚盡為塵。

  Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;

  可我也不想你冷漠無情, 不要太怯弱,不要太張狂;

  Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.

  那一直延續到老的愛 不會頃刻間凋零。

  Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點, 這是我歌兒的主旨。

  If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;

  如果你愛我太多, 它將無法堅如磐石;

  Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.

  愛我少一點,會更好的。 因為我害怕結束。

  I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent

  少一點我也十分滿足, 我只要一點就足夠,

  Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.

  只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侶。

愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇2】

  愛情殘忍愛情甜

  Thomas MacDonagh

  托馬斯?麥克唐納

  Love is cruel, love is sweet, -- Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,

  愛情殘忍愛情甜,—— 殘忍而又甜, 情人腸斷到相見,

  Sigh and meet -- Sigh and meet, and sigh again -- Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!

  腸斷到相見—— 腸斷到相見,相別腸又斷—— 殘忍的甜呵!最甜的腸斷!

  Love is blind -- but love is sly, Blind and sly.

  愛情盲目愛情尖, 盲目而又尖,

  Thoughts are bold, but words are shy -- Bold and shy –

  心事勇敢言靦腆—— 勇敢而靦腆——

  Bold and shy, and bold again -- Sweet is boldness, -- shyness pain.

  勇敢而靦腆,回頭又勇敢—— 勇敢是甜呵,——靦腆令腸斷。

愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇3】

  愛情

  Sir Thomas Browne

  托馬斯?布朗爵士

  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

  No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

  沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

  Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

  對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某人,你是他的整個世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那并不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

  Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

  God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

  在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;

  so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.

  在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

  不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

  Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  “生命是束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在?!?/p>

愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇4】

  安娜貝李

  Edgar Allan Poe

  埃德加?愛倫?坡

  It was many and many a year ago,

  很久很久以前,

  In a kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊一個王國里,

  That a maiden there lived whom you may know

  住著一位少女你或許認得,

  By the name of Annabel Lee;--

  她名叫安娜貝李;

  And this maiden she lived with no other thought

  這少女活著沒有別的愿望;

  Than to love and be loved by me.

  只為了與我相愛。

  She was a child and I was a child

  她是孩子,我也是孩子,

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊的王國里;

  But we loved with a love that was more than love—

  可我們相愛,愛超越了愛——

  I and my Annabel Lee—

  我和我的安娜貝李;

  With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

  我們的愛連天上的六翼天使

  Coveted her and me.

  也把我和她妒嫉。

  And this was the reason that, long ago

  這就正是那原因,很久以前

  In this kingdom by the sea,

  在大海邊的王國里,

  A wind blew out of a cloud by night

  夜里一陣冷風從云中吹落,

  Chilling my Annabel Lee;

  凍僵了我的安娜貝李;

  So that her highborn kinsmen came

  于是她高貴的親戚來到凡間

  And bore her away from me,

  把她從我的身邊帶走,

  To shut her up in a sepulchre

  將她關進一座墳墓

  In this kingdom by the sea.

  在大海邊的王國里。

  The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

  這些天使在天上并不快樂,

  Went envying her and me;--

  于是把我和她妒嫉——

  Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea

  對——那便是原因(眾所周知,在大海邊的王國里)

  That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling

  云中刮起了寒風,

  And killing my Annabel Lee,

  凍殺了我的安娜貝李。

  But our love it was stronger by far than the love

  但是我們的愛情更為強烈

  Of those who were older than we—

  比那些年紀長于我們的人——

  Of many far wiser than we—

  比那些智慧勝于我們的人——

  And neither the angels in Heaven above

  無論是天上的天使,

  Nor the demons down under the sea,

  還是海底的妖魔,

  Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

  都不能將我們的靈魂分離,

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--

  我和我美麗的安娜貝李。

  For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

  因為每一絲月光都帶我入夢

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  美麗的安娜貝李的夢

  And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

  群星的每一次升空都令我看見那雙明亮的眼睛

  Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

  我的美麗的安娜貝李

  And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

  就這樣,我整夜躺在她身旁

  Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

  我親愛的——我親愛的——我的生命,我的新娘,

  In her sepulcher there by the sea—

  在大海邊那座墳塋里,

  In her tomb by the side of the sea.

  在大海邊她的墓穴

愛情的英文詩歌有翻譯【篇5】

  激情的牧人致心愛的姑娘

  Christopher Marlowe

  克里斯托弗?馬洛

  Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

  來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活, 這里的一切將使我們快樂無比: 溪谷、叢林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

  And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.

  我們將倚坐在山巖上, 觀看牧羊人喂養羊群, 在小溪邊聽流水潺潺, 聽鳥兒和著水聲歡唱。

  And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

  我將用玫瑰為你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束點綴, 再織條花裙,編頂花冠, 裙上繡滿愛神木的葉瓣。

  A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;

  我要用最好的羊毛為你織一件長袍, 羊毛剪自我們可愛的羔羊, 再做一雙有襯里的御寒拖鞋, 用純金做鞋扣。

  A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.

  還要用麥桿和長春藤芽編條束帶, 用珊瑚做環扣,用琥珀做飾鈕。 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

  The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

  牧童們在五月的每個清晨, 都將為你縱情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

53629 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产啪| 亚洲成人精品久久久 | 国产精品久久久久国产精品 | 91网在线观看 | 久久久久国产精品人 | 日韩亚洲人成网站在线播放 | 国产成人a亚洲精品 | 欧美成人午夜免费完成 | 欧美巨尻 | 夜夜摸视频网 | 粉嫩粉嫩一区二区三区在线播放 | 日韩网新片免费 | 精品免费在线视频 | 在线天堂中文在线资源网 | 亚洲一区二区三区免费观看 | 日韩成人免费av | 国内精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品91久久久久 | 免费看a网站 | 国产 高清 在线 | 妞干网在线免费观看 | 9277在线观看视频 | 九九99九九视频在线观看 | 在线观看亚洲一区二区 | 亚洲国产成人va在线观看网址 | 国产美女在线免费观看 | 日韩欧美国产中文 | 一级色黄 | 99热久久66是国产免费 | 欧美一区二区三 | 精品国产一区在线观看 | 蜜桃精品久久久久久久免费影院 | 夜本色| 日韩色区| 天堂福利电影 | 在线观看免费视频日韩 | 久久综合日韩亚洲精品色 | 亚洲精品国产偷自在线观看 | 人人看人人做 | 日日操夜夜爽 | 国产成人免费永久播放视频平台 |