小说区 图片区色 综合区 I 色哟哟免费视频播放网站 I 色图av I 亚洲人成无码www久久久 I 久操网在线视频 I 国产美女亚洲精品久久久99 I 亚洲伊人中文 I 少妇mm被擦出白浆液视频 I 香蕉久久精品视频 I 一线二线三线天堂 I 久久99久久99精品免视看婷婷 I 爽爽视频在线 I 91午夜理伦私人影院 I 伦午夜理 I 亚洲午夜久久久久妓女影院 I 日韩一区二区三区久久 I 欧美美女黄色网 I 一级不卡免费视频 I 五月婷婷激情四射网 I av网站免费观看 I 操碰在线观看 I 国产七七 I 永久不封国产毛片av网煮站 I 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线码按摩 I 成人在线播放av I 在线色网站 I 日韩欧美网站 I 91久久久久久亚洲精品蜜桃 I 国产成人福利视频 I 91caoporn视频 I 久久96热在精品国产高清 I 伊人春色中文字幕 I 动漫美女被吸乳奶动漫视频 I aⅴ最近中文在线 I 18做爰免费视频网站

我愛古詩詞 > 范文大全 > 作文 >

5分鐘英語對話

時間: 小龍 作文

英語對話的練習,可以根據個人或團體的整體水平來決定英語對話的時間長短。下面是小編給大家整理的5分鐘英語對話范文,供大家參閱!

5分鐘英語對話篇1

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won&39;t get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格倫:克里斯托弗, 請你抓緊時間,不然我們就不能準時到達冰球場了。快點啊。 我們半路上還要接大山和云波呢。

Christopher: I&39;ll be down in a minute. I&39;m going to get my hockey pants on.

克里斯托弗:我馬上就下去。 我正要穿冰球褲。

Glen: Need any help?

格倫:要幫忙嗎?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,謝謝,我能自己來。

Glen: Okay, I&39;ll wait for you in the van.

格倫:好的,我到車上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到車上去好嗎?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格倫:行,不過,你得自己拿球桿。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格倫:你跟你媽媽說“再見”了嗎?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:說了,她要你回家的路上買份報紙。

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I&39;m afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We&39;ll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格倫:請轉123房間。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我們有些遲了。大約十分鐘后我們

到旅館門前接你們。 還有,請你叫如梅在十點半鐘到旅館前廳等凱西。 好的,再見。嘿,朋友,你為冰球比賽感到很激動嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. It&39;s our last game of the season. I hope we&39;ll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,這次是我們隊在這個賽季的最后一場比賽了。我希望我們能打贏。

Glen: I hope that you&39;ll have fun and play safely.

格倫:我希望你們能打得開心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we&39;ll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不過我還是想我們能打贏。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格倫:你們好。上車吧。歡迎來到兒童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo&39;s first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。謝謝你邀請我們去看你們的冰球比賽。 你知道,這是云波

第一次看冰球賽呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

云波:對,你能給我講一講冰球賽嗎?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie&39;s net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前鋒的。我進球得分的機會最多。我將冰球射入守門員的球門,

得分最多的隊為勝。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

云波:冰球是一個圓球的樣子嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It&39;s flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有點兒像。冰球是扁圓的,在冰上能滑動。 我用球桿掌握冰球的運動方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn&39;t playing very well this season, but we&39;re playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:這個賽季我們隊打得不好,但是我們比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格倫:我也這么認為。

Dashan: Christopher, who&39;s your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜歡的冰球隊員是誰?

Christopher: Well, Dad&39;s a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:這個么,我爸爸最喜歡Wayne Gretzky。 我和媽媽還送給爸爸一件99號T恤衫作生日禮物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起來,我更喜歡Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn&39;t Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力于多倫多紅葉隊,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多倫多紅葉隊,后來他轉隊了, 我收集與他有關的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格倫:冰球場到了,我們準時到達。

Christopher: Oh, there&39;s Jeanette. She&39;s our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那兒,她是我們的守門員。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That&39;s interesting.

云波:這么說,隊員里還有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:對,我們隊員里有三個女孩: 一個是守門員,一個是前鋒,還有一個是防守隊員。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女隊員像男孩一樣善戰嗎?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格倫:當然啦。有時他們比男孩還更有攻擊性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也許吧。大山,請把我的冰球袋給我,好嗎?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,給。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I&39;ll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:謝謝你。爸爸,我們在更衣室見。

Glen: Okay. I&39;ll park the van. I won&39;t be too long.

格倫:好的,我去停車。一會兒就回來。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

云波:再見,克里斯托弗,祝你好運氣!

Dashan: Have fun. We&39;ll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我們會給你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再見。

5分鐘英語對話篇2

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.

接線員:您好。這里是首都電子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I&39;d like to speak to Glen Parker, please.

大山:你好,我找格倫·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker&39;s line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?

接線員:帕克先生的電話正占線,您愿意持機等候嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?

大山:不必了,我能給他留言嗎?

Receptionist: Certainly.

接線員:當然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?

大山:請告訴他給234-2111打電話,找123房間的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker&39;s line is free now. I can connect you.

接線員:請稍等,帕克先生的電話不再占用了,我可以給你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.

格倫:我是格倫·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It&39;s Dashan.

大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?

格倫:大山,你好。真沒料到是你。你這是從什么地方打來的電話?

Dashan: I&39;m calling from downtown Ottawa.

大山:我是在渥太華市中心打電話。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?

格倫:是嗎?你來這兒做什么事?

Dashan: I&39;m travelling across Canada with two friends from China.

大山:我現在正跟兩位中國朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?

格倫:太棒了!你在渥太華能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?

大山:只呆幾天。凱西和小克里斯托弗一切都好嗎?

Glen: They&39;re doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He&39;s studying French now.

格倫:他們一切都好。你說小克里斯托弗嗎?他一個星期前就已經10周歲。現在正在學法語。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn&39;t it?

大山:時間過得太快了,你說是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I&39;d love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?

格倫:真是太快了。大山,我得去辦事了,但是我很愿意領你參觀一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意來看看嗎?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend&39;s software company? He wants to give us a tour.

大山:等等,我問問他們。 有人邀請我們。 你們愿意到我的朋友的軟件公司去參觀嗎?他邀請我們去參觀。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I&39;d love to see a Canadian business.

云波:當然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企業。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we&39;d like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?

大山:格倫,我們愿意來,謝謝你的邀請。 我們什么時候去合適呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There&39;s a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.

格倫:明天上午10點,怎么樣?我先領你們參觀,然后我們一起吃午飯。我們樓里有一家很不錯的意大利餐館。

Dashan: Great. We&39;re looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.

大山:太好了,我們期待著參觀你們公司。明天見。

Glen: So long.

格倫:再見。

Dashan: We&39;re on for 10 o&39;clock tomorrow morning.

大山:我們定在明天上午10點去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?

云波:好極了!大山,你是怎么認識格倫的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.

大山:是這樣,格倫和我是老朋友。我們是大學同學。

5分鐘英語對話篇3

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It&39;s Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎餅店去吃早點。 你愿意一起去嗎?

Dashan: Oh, I&39;d like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是還是改天吧。

Rumei: What&39;s the matter?

如梅:你怎么了?

Dashan: I don&39;t feel very well.

大山:我身體不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that&39;s too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜間我特別不好受。我發燒了,頭疼得厲害。

Rumei: Oh, I&39;m sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜間睡著了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn&39;t. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn&39;t sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:沒有,沒真睡著。半夜醒來之后就再也沒睡,覺得(渾身)發熱。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I&39;m all right. I need to sleep. That&39;s all.

大山:我想沒什么事。我需要睡會兒覺,就會好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我認為你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you&39;re right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也許你是對的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:這里有你認識的大夫嗎?

Dashan: No, I don&39;t. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:沒有,不過昨天我在酒店這條街上看見了一家免約診所。 我可以去那里看看病。

Rumei: What&39;s a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免約診所是什么樣的診所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor&39;s office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don&39;t need to have an appointment.

大山:免約診所是大夫行醫的診所,病人可以隨時進去看病,而不用提前預約。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去嗎?也許我能幫上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I&39;m okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,謝謝你。我沒事。謝謝你的關心。

Rumei: Oh, you&39;re welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你別客氣,大山。我們一會兒見。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待員:這是你第一次來我們這兒嗎?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I&39;m from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待員:你有安大略省醫療保險嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待員:請坐下,填好這張登記表。你帶著你的醫療保險卡嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:帶著呢。 在這兒。

348004