小说区 图片区色 综合区 I 色哟哟免费视频播放网站 I 色图av I 亚洲人成无码www久久久 I 久操网在线视频 I 国产美女亚洲精品久久久99 I 亚洲伊人中文 I 少妇mm被擦出白浆液视频 I 香蕉久久精品视频 I 一线二线三线天堂 I 久久99久久99精品免视看婷婷 I 爽爽视频在线 I 91午夜理伦私人影院 I 伦午夜理 I 亚洲午夜久久久久妓女影院 I 日韩一区二区三区久久 I 欧美美女黄色网 I 一级不卡免费视频 I 五月婷婷激情四射网 I av网站免费观看 I 操碰在线观看 I 国产七七 I 永久不封国产毛片av网煮站 I 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线码按摩 I 成人在线播放av I 在线色网站 I 日韩欧美网站 I 91久久久久久亚洲精品蜜桃 I 国产成人福利视频 I 91caoporn视频 I 久久96热在精品国产高清 I 伊人春色中文字幕 I 动漫美女被吸乳奶动漫视频 I aⅴ最近中文在线 I 18做爰免费视频网站

我愛古詩詞 > 詩歌大全 > 英文詩歌 >

莎士比亞英文詩歌5首加翻譯

時間: 小龍 英文詩歌

  Those lines that I before have writ do lie,

  我從前寫的那些詩全都撒謊,

  Even those that said I could not love you dearer:

  連那些說"我愛你到極點"在內,

  Yet then my judgment knew no reason why

  可是那時候我的確無法想象

  My most full flame should afterwards burn clearer.

  白熱的火還發得出更大光輝。

  But reckoning time, whose million'd accidents

  只害怕時光的無數意外事故

  Creep in 'twixt vows and change decrees of kings,

  鉆進密約間,勾銷帝王的意旨,

  Tan sacred beauty, blunt the sharp'st intents,

  曬黑美色,并挫鈍鋒銳的企圖,

  Divert strong minds to the course of altering things;

  使倔強的心屈從事物的隆替:

  Alas, why, fearing of time's tyranny,

  唉,為什么,既怵于時光的專橫,

  Might I not then say 'Now I love you best,'

  我不可說,"現在我愛你到極點,"

  When I was certain o'er incertainty,

  當我擺脫掉疑慮,充滿著信心,

  Crowning the present, doubting of the rest?

  覺得來日不可期,只掌握目前?

  Love is a babe; then might I not say so,

  愛是嬰兒;難道我不可這樣講,

  To give full growth to that which still doth grow?

  去促使在生長中的羽毛豐滿?

莎士比亞英文詩歌5首加翻譯【篇2】

  O, for my sake do you with Fortune chide,

  哦,請為我把命運的女神詬讓,

  The guilty goddess of my harmful deeds,

  她是嗾使我造成業障的主犯,

  That did not better for my life provide

  因為她對我的生活別無贍養,

  Than public means which public manners breeds.

  除了養成我粗鄙的眾人米飯。

  Thence comes it that my name receives a brand,

  因而我的名字就把烙印④接受,

  And almost thence my nature is subdued

  也幾乎為了這緣故我的天性

  To what it works in, like the dyer's hand:

  被職業所玷污,如同染工的手:

  Pity me then and wish I were renew'd;

  可憐我吧,并祝福我獲得更新;

  Whilst, like a willing patient, I will drink

  像個溫順的病人,我甘心飲服

  Potions of eisel 'gainst my strong infection

  澀嘴的醋來消除我的重感染⑤;

  No bitterness that I will bitter think,

  不管它多苦,我將一點不覺苦,

  Nor double penance, to correct correction.

  也不辭兩重懺悔以贖我的罪愆。

  Pity me then, dear friend, and I assure ye

  請憐憫我吧,摯友,我向你擔保

  Even that your pity is enough to cure me.

  你的憐憫已經夠把我醫治好。

  莎士比亞英文詩歌2

  Your love and pity doth the impression fill

  你的愛憐抹掉那世俗的譏讒

  Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;

  打在我的額上的恥辱的烙印;

  For what care I who calls me well or ill,

  別人的毀譽對我有什么相干,

  So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?

  你既表揚我的善又把惡遮隱!

  You are my all the world, and I must strive

  你是我整個宇宙,我必須努力

  To know my shames and praises from your tongue:

  從你的口里聽取我的榮和辱;

  None else to me, nor I to none alive,

  我把別人,別人把我,都當作死,

  That my steel'd sense or changes right or wrong.

  誰能使我的鐵心腸變善或變惡?

  In so profound abysm I throw all care

  別人的意見我全扔入了深淵,

  Of others' voices, that my adder's sense

  那么干凈,我簡直像聾蛇一般,

  To critic and to flatterer stopped are.

  憑他奉承或誹謗都充耳不聞。

  Mark how with my neglect I do dispense:

  請傾聽我怎樣原諒我的冷淡:

  You are so strongly in my purpose bred

  你那么根深蒂固長在我心里,

  That all the world besides methinks are dead.

  全世界,除了你,我都認為死去。

  莎士比亞英文詩歌3

  Since I left you, mine eye is in my mind;

  自從離開你,眼睛便移居心里,

  And that which governs me to go about

  于是那雙指揮我行動的眼睛,

  Doth part his function and is partly blind,

  既把職守分開,就成了半瞎子,

  Seems seeing, but effectually is out;

  自以為還看見,其實已經失明;

  For it no form delivers to the heart

  因為它們所接觸的任何形狀,

  Of bird of flower, or shape, which it doth latch:

  花鳥或姿態,都不能再傳給心,

  Of his quick objects hath the mind no part,

  自己也留不住把捉到的景象;

  Nor his own vision holds what it doth catch:

  一切過眼的事物心兒都無份。

  For if it see the rudest or gentlest sight,

  因為一見粗俗或幽雅的景色,

  The most sweet favour or deformed'st creature,

  最畸形的怪物或絕艷的面孔,

  The mountain or the sea, the day or night,

  山或海,日或夜,烏鴉或者白鴿,

  The crow or dove, it shapes them to your feature:

  眼睛立刻塑成你美妙的姿容。

  Incapable of more, replete with you,

  心中滿是你,什么再也裝不下,

  My most true mind thus makes mine eye untrue.

  就這樣我的真心教眼睛說假話。

莎士比亞英文詩歌5首加翻譯【篇3】

  Or whether doth my mind, being crown'd with you,

  是否我的心,既把你當王冠戴,

  Drink up the monarch's plague, this flattery?

  喝過帝王們的鴆毒--自我阿諛?

  Or whether shall I say, mine eye saith true,

  還是我該說,我眼睛說的全對,

  And that your love taught it this alchemy,

  因為你的愛教會它這煉金術,

  To make of monsters and things indigest

  使它能夠把一切蛇神和牛鬼

  Such cherubins as your sweet self resemble,

  轉化為和你一樣柔媚的天嬰,

  Creating every bad a perfect best,

  把每個丑惡改造成盡善盡美,

  As fast as objects to his beams assemble?

  只要事物在它的柔輝下現形?

  O,'tis the first; 'tis flattery in my seeing,

  哦,是前者;是眼睛的自我陶醉,

  And my great mind most kingly drinks it up:

  我偉大的心靈把它一口喝盡:

  Mine eye well knows what with his gust is 'greeing,

  眼睛曉得投合我心靈的口味,

  And to his palate doth prepare the cup:

  為它準備好這杯可口的毒飲。

  If it be poison'd, 'tis the lesser sin

  盡管杯中有毒,罪過總比較輕,

  That mine eye loves it and doth first begin.

  因為先愛上它的是我的眼睛。

53705